There are several benefits to writing and listening to the Cloud Guru Podcast! The digital platform is easy-to-access and provides a highly accessible way for listeners to get the information they want.
The podcast is designed so that even those who do not have an extensive background in a particular topic can stay current with advances in their field or another area of interest.
What Is Cloud Guru Podcast?
Cloud Guru Podcast is a podcast for cloud computing professionals and enthusiasts to learn about cloud computing, in an entertaining and accessible way, from the best and the brightest in their respective fields.
As one of the largest podcasts in the world, the reason that it has become so successful is that people find it incredibly useful and exciting. The podcast features different guests each week and covers many aspects of cloud computing, including cost analysis, development, operations, and more.
How Do You Know If You Should Listen to Cloud Guru?
So, who should listen to this podcast? Anyone. The show will appeal to a broad range of folks, including:
- Anyone considering a career in cloud computing.
- People looking for their first job in the cloud.
- Working professionals who want to upskill or expand their cloud knowledge.
- Students who are looking for a way to get started in the cloud.
Topic Covered on The Podcast?
Cloud Guru Podcast is a podcast that provides updates from Amazon Web Services, featuring thought leaders, experts, and practitioners from the cloud computing world. The show is hosted by Ryan Kroonenburg, who shares his expertise in cloud computing. Ryan was previously the founder of A Cloud Guru.
As the name suggests, this podcast covers a wide range of topics related to cloud computing. The topics covered on this show include:
Cloud Computing 101
This series covers the basics of the cloud and how businesses can utilize it. It also reviews some of the different types of clouds available today.
Cloud Migration 101
This series covers how businesses can migrate their data and applications from their current infrastructure to a cloud platform. It discusses what is involved in migrating your data and applications from one platform to another and some common pitfalls that often occur during migration processes.
Cloud Security 101
This series focuses on how to securely store your data in the cloud. It covers encryption methods, access control mechanisms, and other security measures that should be taken when storing sensitive information in a cloud environment.
Cloud Architecture 101
This series covers how to design a cloud architecture that will meet all of your business requirements while at the same time being scalable enough to handle future growth.
If you are new to cloud computing or already working in any AWS-related company, this podcast will be highly beneficial for you. In each episode, they talk about a different topic and share our experience with you so that you can get the maximum benefit out of the podcast.
The Benefits of Cloud Guru Podcast
There are also several benefits to a podcast such as Cloud Guru. Some may seem obvious, while others may be more subtle. At the most basic level, we think the most noticeable benefit is that you have access to a wealth of knowledge and experience right at your fingertips.
You can simply download the latest episode onto your device and be on your way anywhere you go. With episodes averaging around twenty minutes in length, it’s easy to get through an episode even when you only have a few minutes at a time.
Here are our top 7 reasons why you should listen to the podcast:
1. Taps into a super-engaged community of cloud gurus. People who listen to the podcast are super tech-savvy and love cloud computing.
2. The content is entertaining, informative, and educational. All three hosts have been working in the tech industry for many years and are very knowledgeable about cloud computing. The show is also funny. At times you might find yourself laughing out loud.
3. Learn tips and tricks from each host’s personal experiences working in the cloud computing industry. A bonus is that we’ll have guests on the show who are experts in their field and will share their expertise with us every once.
4. The best thing about this podcast is that it provides you with a lot of information quickly. The content of this podcast is well researched and organized by the experts. You can listen to these podcasts while traveling or whenever you are free.
5. Stay up-to-date with current trends in AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Lambda, Serverless, DevOps…you get it! We’re talking about it on the podcast if it’s happening in tech.
6. It’s downloadable. Podcasts are easy to find (just search “cloud guru podcast” in your favorite podcast platform), subscribe, download, and enjoy. Download each episode and listen to it on your way to work or working out at the gym.
7. No technical skills required id required to start. There are courses tailored for you as a beginner, whether you are just getting started or are looking to advance your career. You can start at square one with no technical knowledge required.
In the end, if you are thinking about a career in Cloud Computing, then it’s recommended that you give Cloud Guru Podcast a listen. They have quickly become the go-to source for cloud professionals and enthusiasts alike; it brings together an expert panel of guests to discuss the latest news and trends in cloud computing. The podcast is filled with valuable information and insights.
You may also be interested in: