It wouldn't be wrong if we call 2021 our year. A great number of articles were published by Secpigeon in 2021. In this Secpigeon 2021 Summary, we compiled our best works in 2021.
When we decided to guide the Secpigeon family through our writings on CyberSecurity in 2021, we never thought that the information we provide would become popular with thousands of readers.
We finished 2021 thanks to our valued followers and as we enter a new year, we continue our work more strongly and reminisce about the past with this beautiful compilation.
Here are the best-voted articles published by Secpigeon in 2021:
- RedLine Stealer
- What is RedLine Stealer?
- How does RedLine work?
- How does RedLine Stealer Can Affect You?
- The “Mega” Sock Puppet Tutorial for OSINT researchers
- What’s SockPuppet Account?
- Purpose of Sock puppets
- What are the Sock Puppet Functions?
- Let's Create Our Sock Puppet ( Ultime Guide )
- Information Gathering (Reconnaissance)
- What’s the Difference between Active and Passive Reconnaissance?
- Find the technology stack of the target. (Ultimate Guide )
- Find email addresses ( Ultimate Guide )
- Find Folders and Files ( Ultimate Guide )
- Miscellaneous Information ( Ultimate Guide )
- Pegasus Spyware
- Who were the targets?
- How was Pegasus detected?
- Security services
- What can you do to protect your phone?
The 4 articles that thousands of our followers liked the most in 2021, which contain 5 ultimate Guides, is a work that everyone should look back on.
Never forget your support and interest in our determination to work. There are great articles mentioning important points in Cyber Security in 2021. We compiled them for our readers. Support us, you can share our content on your social media accounts or purchase our work.